Monday, May 16, 2011

Alcohol did not build this body

You guys keep asking about my hair and I love you for that, loving your enthusiasm and interest in such a dull subject. And the truth is that it is alright when I have it up like this, when it's down the whole carrot thing is visible and that is basically what I'm trying to avoid to not scare anyone around. Will bleach it all to blonde one day soon, just giving my hair an additional healthy time off the chemicals. 

I've been pretty good with staying off the chemicals myself as of late, and the fourteen (OK thirteen, I cheated) days as a complete teetotaler and non-smoker have made good for my body. I also stayed off chocolate and other toxins during this very same time and that was more or less what my body needed to get back in shape. That and the daily sit-ups, lunges and donkey kicks of course.

The non-alcohol period lasted until Saturday night when I had a couple of glasses of an amazing Bordeaux wine served at the hotel and the following delightful pina coladas on the terrace. Can't stay off the spirits forever right. Tobacco, on the other hand, will continue to be off my list of necessities in life for the time being.

Did you all note that down now? Very important information I'm sharing today. /T

Tan carefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11